Thursday, March 13, 2008

Set....

I think we are ready to go. Everyone, including Zoe, has been putting in long hours in preparation. Trans-Pacific flights are made for sleeping, and we need to catch up on a lot of it.

Only Winston seems somewhat oblivious to all the goings on, although when he saw the girl's suitcases, he did get a bit alarmed. The last time we were gone he showed his displeasure by tearing apart one of our sofas. I know he is already thinking of evil things to do while we are away.

Please tell me if Zoe is throwing a gang sign or something in this photo. She has started saying "yo" too. Maybe a trip to China will break this bad habit.

All I have to do is download a few more songs onto my iPod and find our High School Musical I CD to add to it. Must test our nifty little speaker system as well. One needs perfect mood music for long drives through rural China. Shanghai Restoration Project for mom (Chinese electronica) and Disney stuff for the girls. I hope our driver likes Corbin Bleu!

2 comments:

Jay Liew said...

Lisa, have a WONDERFUL trip! :)

Cheerio

Juliette, Lucie et Claudette said...

I don't even know if I could recognize a gang sign - so I'm not helpful there. The "yo" thing? Sounds familiar. Maybe it will take a trip to China to break Sydney of the "DUDE!!" flowing out of her mouth every ten seconds.

Have a safe trip!

Sandi, Jon, Sydney, Elisabeth J.